If it’s time for you to upgrade your old heating or cooling system, you certainly want to get your money’s worth. Today’s high-efficiency HVAC systems will save you more energy dollars than ever, and you can enjoy nice HVAC rebates and tax credits, too!
New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program
Whether you need a furnace or a boiler for home heating or a central air unit, ductless system or a heat pump for home cooling, New Jersey’s Cool Advantage Program and the Warm Advantage Program have you covered:
- Gas furnace — Receive a rebate $500 for a high-efficiency furnace with minimum AFUE 97%. A $250 rebate is available for furnaces yielding AFUE 95% to 96.9%.
- Gas boiler (hydronic) — Hydronic boilers utilizing natural gas with a minimum AFUE 90 deliver a $300 rebate.
- Gas boiler (steam) — Steam boilers only require a minimum AFUE 82 for the $300 rebate.
- Heat pumps — Receive a $500 rebate for electric heat pumps with minimum SEER 18, EER 13 and HSPF 10. Receive a $300 rebate for heat pumps with SEER 16, EER 13 and HSPF 10 or higher.
- Ductless mini split heat pump — Go ductless and receive a rebate of $300 for a ductless A/C or heat pump with minimum SEER 20, EER 12.5 and HSPF 10.
- Central air — Receive a $500 rebate for electric air conditioning with minimum SEER 18 and EER 13. Receive a $300 rebate for air conditioners with SEER 16, EER 13.
- Water heater — Receive a $500 rebate for qualifying water heaters, and up to $1,000 for qualifying water heater and furnace combinations.
Be sure to check with your HVAC contractor for current promotions and information about dollar-for-dollar Federal energy tax credits worth up to $500.
To learn more about HVAC rebates and tax credits available to you, contact Elite Air today. We’ve provided Central New Jersey homeowners with exceptional service since 1986!