Offering Furnace Installation in Trenton
Your Satisfaction Is 100% Guaranteed – Call (609) 527-3354
There is nothing quite as satisfying as walking into a warm building from the outside cold. Elite Air, Inc. is here to ensure your home and office always stay the right temperature. Make sure your space is well heated year-round with our quality furnace installation and maintenance services in Trenton and Mercer County. We carry a long line of quality furnaces known for their reliability and functionality.
Our skilled factory-trained technicians offer quality heating services, which are backed by over 30 years of experience. We are committed to helping customers remain comfortable, save money, and have properly operating heating systems. We have extensive training and knowledge about handling products from the Dave Lennox Signature® line, the Elite® Series, and the Merit® Series.
Check out the furnace products we install below:
- Dave Lennox Signature® SLP98V
- Dave Lennox Signature® SL280V
- Elite® Series EL296V
- Elite® Series EL296E
- Elite® Series EL280
- Elite® Series EL180E
- Elite® Series EL195E
- Merit® Series ML195
- Merit® Series ML193
- Merit® Series ML180
Do You Need to Replace Your Furnace?
Like many HVAC systems, furnaces are not meant to last forever. Through wear and tear, time, and usage, these units get old and must be replaced. At Elite Air, Inc. we are Trenton’s trusted HVAC company for furnace replacement and installation.
Signs of Furnace Failure:
- Increased Heating Bills – When a heating unit is old, it requires more energy to function properly, causing your heating bill to go up. Many times, it’s more cost-effective to replace the furnace rather than pay such high bills.
- Strange Noises – Failing furnaces often emit tell-tale noises that alert individuals. If your heater is making a rattling sound or other odd noises, it might mean something is loose or broken inside. It is important to repair or replace that part.
- Age – The average furnace lasts about 15-20 years. This time varies depending on how often you maintain and care for the unit. However, after its prime, the furnace starts to slow down and may end up costing you more money than it would take to replace it.
- Yellow Flame – Check inside the front of your furnace – if the flame is yellow instead of blue, it can be a sign of carbon monoxide leakage, which is incredibly dangerous. If you do see a yellow flame, contact one of our technicians immediately.
Don’t let cold climates sneak up on you. Make sure your heating units are properly installed and ready to go during the winter! Call (609) 527-3354 to schedule a furnace service in Trenton with Elite Air, Inc.