Mini-Split System Installation in Trenton
Offering Energy-Efficient Mini-Split Systems
When it comes to heating and cooling options for your home, Elite Air, Inc. provides solutions that work best for you. Mini-split systems are a popular choice for new home constructions, or for existing homes without a ducted system. A mini-split heating and cooling system consists of an outdoor condenser or compressor unit and indoor evaporator or air-handling components. This type of system allows total control over indoor air comfort, because you can set each room in your home to a customized temperature, or even leave it off in rooms not in use.
Let Elite Air, Inc. install the right mini-split for your home. Find out more:
- MPB Mini-Split Heat Pump
- MLA Mini-Split Heat Pump
- MPA Mini-Split Heat Pump
- MS8Z Mini-Split Heat Pump
- MS8H Mini-Split Heat Pump
- MS8C Mini-Split Air Conditioner
Choose Ductless Heating & Cooling
The most obvious reason to opt for the mini-split system is a lack of existing ducts in a home. Because it doesn’t require ductwork, a mini-split system can be installed without the added time, cost, and hassle of adding ducts. There are many other excellent reasons to install a mini-split system, though.
Benefits of a mini-split system include:
- Energy efficiency – Zoning means you only use it where you need it, and without any ducts, it eliminates energy loss.
- Less invasive installation – A three-inch hole is all that’s necessary to connect the indoor and outdoor components, plus no ductwork.
- Better air quality – Systems are easier to access for regular cleaning, and there are no ducts to collect debris and breed mold.
- Design flexibility – Because of their smaller size, interior components offer a variety of placement options to work with your interior design.
As a bonus, your new mini-split system may be eligible for rebates or tax credits. Trust Elite Air, Inc. for experienced mini-split system installation in Trenton.
Contact us at (609) 527-3354 today to find out if a mini-split system is right for your home.