Trenton Air Conditioning Installation & Repair
Keeping Mercer County Cool for More Than 30 Years
At Elite Air, Inc., we know that a malfunctioning air conditioner can be downright miserable during central New Jersey’s hot, humid summer months. Preseason tune-ups and regular maintenance minimize the risk of being without AC when you really need it, and can help determine when it’s time for a replacement. If you do find yourself with a malfunctioning air conditioner, trust us to make the repairs. We even offer 24-hour emergency service.
Have an AC emergency in Trenton or need a new system installed? Call Elite Air, Inc. at (609) 527-3354 for experienced HVAC technicians.
Skillful Service & Knowledgeable Advice
Elite Air, Inc. provides ongoing training and certification for our technicians, to ensure they are performing top-quality AC installation and repair in Trenton. Our technicians know when a system is worth repairing and when it makes more sense to replace it—and they will always keep your best interests in mind.
Some of the most common reasons an air conditioner breaks down include:
- Irregular maintenance – Small issues can become bigger problems when left unchecked.
- Dust or debris – Dirt, leaves, and other debris can collect in the machine, clogging filters and coils and reducing or blocking airflow.
- Refrigerant leak – These leaks should be repaired immediately to keep the airflow cooled and to prevent system failure and environmental harm.
- Overheating – When a unit works harder than it needs to due to dirt, leaks, or damage, the motor overheats and shuts down.
- Damaged fan blades – Fans power the compressor and cool the coils, so damaged or broken blades can overwork the system and cause it to overheat.
- Age – The average lifespan of an AC system is about 15 years, but can be longer or shorter depending on how well it has been maintained.
Trust Your AC Needs to the Professionals
Hiring a professional to repair your air conditioner can increase the longevity of the system and prevent future, more costly breakdowns. A pro can also advise you on when it makes the most sense to replace it altogether. At Elite Air, Inc., we have decades of experience to keep you and your family comfortable.
For skillful AC installation and repair in Trenton, contact us at (609) 527-3354. We offer free in-home estimates on installations.