If it’s time for you to upgrade your old heating or cooling system, you certainly want to get your money’s worth. Today’s high-efficiency HVAC systems will save you more energy dollars than ever, and you can enjoy nice HVAC rebates and tax credits, too!
New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program
Whether you need a furnace or a boiler for home heating or a central air unit, ductless system or a heat pump for home cooling, New Jersey’s Cool Advantage Program and the Warm Advantage Program have you covered:
- Gas furnace — Receive a rebate $500 for a high-efficiency furnace with minimum AFUE 97%. A $250 rebate is available for furnaces yielding AFUE 95% to 96.9%.
- Gas boiler (hydronic) — Hydronic boilers utilizing natural gas with a minimum AFUE 90 deliver a $300 rebate.
- Gas boiler (steam) — Steam boilers only require a minimum AFUE 82 for the $300 rebate.
- Heat pumps — Receive a $500 rebate for electric heat pumps with minimum SEER 18, EER 13 and HSPF 10. Receive a $300 rebate for heat pumps with SEER 16, EER 13 and HSPF 10 or higher.
- Ductless mini split heat pump — Go ductless and receive a rebate of $300 for a ductless A/C or heat pump with minimum SEER 20, EER 12.5 and HSPF 10.
- Central air — Receive a $500 rebate for electric air conditioning with minimum SEER 18 and EER 13. Receive a $300 rebate for air conditioners with SEER 16, EER 13.
- Water heater — Receive a $500 rebate for qualifying water heaters and up to $1,000 for qualifying water heater and furnace combinations.
Be sure to check with your HVAC contractor for current promotions and information about dollar-for-dollar Federal energy tax credits worth up to $500.
To learn more about HVAC rebates and tax credits available to you, get in touch with the skilled heating and cooling professionals at Elite Air today. We’ve provided Central New Jersey homeowners with exceptional service since 1986!