In Regards to COVID-19
A Message to Our Customers Regarding the Coronavirus Pandemic
Continuing to Serve Trenton, Mercer County & Surrounding Areas
Since opening over 30 years ago, Elite Air, has always been committed to providing customers with safe and reliable HVAC services. In light of the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, now more than ever, we are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our technicians, customers, and entire community. We understand what a challenging time this is for everyone, which is why we are dedicated to making your time at home as convenient and comfortable as possible.
In addition to heeding the CDC’s recommendations, our added precautions include:
- Checking in with our customers to learn if anyone in their home has been recently sick, and planning alternative protocols accordingly.
- Limiting the amount of interactions our technicians have with third parties, such as offices, parts store, etc.
- All of our trucks are fully stocked with sanitizers and disinfectants to keep hands, products, and tools clean.
- Our technicians will wear masks as well as disposable gloves and shoe coverings during every service.
- We are limiting direct contact with our customers by not shaking hands and obtaining verbal approval for work.
Please know that we are following the progress of Coronavirus closely, and we will update our precautions as needed to ensure optimal safety. We are determined to make our team as available as possible to our community during these uncertain times. No matter the HVAC service you need, our team at Elite Air is here to help you!
Contact Us Today
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.