Expert Mini-Split System Installation Services
Mini-Split System Installation in Trenton
Offering Energy-Efficient Mini-Split Systems Throughout Mercer County
When it comes to heating and cooling options for your home, Elite AirSM provides solutions that work best for you. Mini-split systems are a popular choice for new home constructions, or for existing homes without a ducted system. A mini-split heating and cooling system consists of an outdoor condenser or compressor unit and indoor evaporator or air-handling components. This type of system allows total control over indoor air comfort because you can set each room in your home to a customized temperature, or even leave it off in rooms not in use.
Let Elite Air install the right mini-split for your home. Find out more:
- MPB Mini-Split Heat Pump
- MLA Mini-Split Heat Pump
- MPA Mini-Split Heat Pump
- MS8Z Mini-Split Heat Pump
- MS8H Mini-Split Heat Pump
- MS8C Mini-Split Air Conditioner
View our Product Demo videos to learn more!
Choose Ductless Heating & Cooling For Your Home
The most obvious reason to opt for the mini-split system is a lack of existing ducts in a home. Because it doesn’t require ductwork, a mini-split system can be installed without the added time, cost, and hassle of adding ducts. There are many other excellent reasons to install a mini-split system, though.
Benefits of a mini-split system include:
- Energy efficiency – Zoning means you only use it where you need it, and without any ducts, it eliminates energy loss.
- Less invasive installation – A three-inch hole is all that’s necessary to connect the indoor and outdoor components, plus no ductwork.
- Better air quality – Systems are easier to access for regular cleaning, and there are no ducts to collect debris and breed mold.
- Design flexibility – Because of their smaller size, interior components offer a variety of placement options to work with your interior design.
As a bonus, your new mini-split system may be eligible for rebates or tax credits. Trust Elite Air for experienced mini-split system installation in Trenton, Princeton, and Mercer County.
Contact us at (609) 205-3813 today to find out if a mini-split system is right for your home.
Contact Us Today
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Honest Work Goes a Long Way
See what the community thinks about us!
“Hands down the best air conditioning company around.”
“Employees are very professional and very quick to return needed service calls.”
“Always pleased with the customer service from this establishment!”