Air Conditioning Repair Services
Trenton Air Conditioning Repair – (609) 205-3813
Reliable HVAC Experts Serving Princeton & All of Mercer County
Since 1986, Elite AirSM has been providing top-rated air conditioning services for the Mercer County community. Call us if you need routine maintenance, or general AC repair service. Our team of skilled Trenton AC repair techs can get the job done fast.
Your comfort is dependent upon the proper working function of your home or office’s cooling systems. Our air conditioning technicians are helping to keep you and your family comfortable. We’re committed to providing you with honest work and unmatched customer service. Call us for any type of AC service you need, whether it’s installation or repairs.
Some of the most common reasons an air conditioner breaks down include:
- Irregular maintenance – Small issues can become bigger problems when left unchecked.
- Dust or debris – Dirt, leaves, and other debris can collect in the machine, clogging filters and coils and reducing or blocking airflow.
- Refrigerant leak – These leaks should be repaired immediately to keep the airflow cooled and to prevent system failure and environmental harm.
- Overheating – When a unit works harder than it needs to due to dirt, leaks, or damage, the motor overheats and shuts down.
- Damaged fan blades – Fans power the compressor and cool the coils, so damaged or broken blades can overwork the system and cause it to overheat.
- Age – The average lifespan of an AC system is about 15 years, but can be longer or shorter depending on how well it has been maintained.
Schedule a preseason tune-up to help prevent these issues before an emergency strikes during a hot day. Our experienced Princeton & Trenton AC repair technicians can inspect your air conditioner. They will perform maintenance, and identify any potential issues. You can also join our Comfort+Plus Service Club for regular preseason tune-ups, preferential scheduling, service discounts, and more!
How do I Know if it’s Time to Repair or Replace My Air Conditioner?
When an air conditioner component breaks down, you face a difficult decision of whether to repair or replace it. A trusted AC technician is your best source of advice on which is the best option for your particular situation.
The following questions and answers on the topic can help you get that conversation started:
- Is there a simple method of weighing repair vs. replacement costs? The “50 percent rule” is a method that’s often used to compare the costs of repairing and replacing AC equipment. It’s easy to calculate as well. If the repair quote is half or more of the cost of buying new equipment, replacing it makes more sense.
- Can I replace just one split-system component? If you decide to replace a split-system component, you’ll need to upgrade the entire system. If you just add a new component to your older system, it won’t operate at optimal efficiency. Also, you won’t have a manufacturer’s warranty since it can’t be installed to meet their specifications.
- Should the equipment age factor into my repair/replace decision? Yes. If the problematic equipment is more than 10 years old you can expect that it will need additional repairs. Its reliability declines, so replacing it is the wisest choice. On the other hand, it’s usually worth repairing newer AC equipment that’s still under a manufacturer’s warranty.
- Is repair a more cost-effective option? Consider the upfront cost of a new system compared to a repair quote. You might think you’ll save more money with a repair. But factor in long-term savings on maintenance, repairs, and energy over the 10 to 15-year lifespan of new equipment. With potential savings and a boost in comfort and reliability, you may decide that upgrading is a better deal.
Trust our Professional Trenton AC Repair Team
Hiring a professional to repair your air conditioner can increase the longevity of the system and prevent future, more costly breakdowns. However, one of our pros can also advise you on when it makes the most sense to replace it altogether. With our Trenton air conditioning repair, we have decades of experience to keep you and your family comfortable. Check out our specials and see what deals we have going on right now!
Is Your Unit in Top Shape? We’ll Help You Find Out
Scheduling an HVAC inspection can help ensure your heater and air conditioner are performing as well as they can be and help prevent costly repairs in the future. When our professional HVAC technicians perform an inspection of your unit, we will look for any warning signs of potential problems and test to see that your unit is working properly. To maintain the comfort of your property, keeping your heating and cooling systems in top shape is key. When you turn to our Mercer County technicians, you can be sure that we are working with your comfort in mind!
The HVAC Help You Need at the Price You Want
Poorly functioning heating and air conditioning systems can create irregular temperatures and result in costly energy bills. At Elite Air, we believe your commercial or residential property should be a sanctuary from harsh outdoor elements. If your HVAC system is in need of high-quality repairs or service, contact our Mercer County HVAC pros. We are committed to excellence and would be proud to exceed your expectations. We always maintain the highest ethical standards and will treat your property with the highest level of care. Whether your HVAC system requires just a few part replacements or a complete system repair, we are up to the task!
Find Out Where You’re Losing Energy!
When you turn to Elite Air for a comprehensive home energy audit, you can rest assured knowing that we will conduct a thorough assessment of your home’s ability to produce and maintain a comfortable temperature. Our goal will be to find ways energy is leaving your home and to propose a solution. This process may include a visual inspection of the perimeter of your home for leaks, checking your attic’s insulation, performing a system check on your heater and air conditioner, ensuring your air filters have been replaced recently, looking for leaks in your duct work, and finding any other ways your home could be more energy efficient. Let our Mercer County technicians save you money by putting a stop to energy waste!
When it comes to keeping your home cool and comfortable, your air conditioner is the…
It doesn’t matter if you’re a new homeowner or a veteran of many home ownerships—when…
Your home is your sanctuary, a place of peace and relaxation. However, if the noise…
Have you heard the latest news? According to CNN, July had the hottest global day…
Do you smell that? It’s the mouthwatering smell of hamburgers and hotdogs flaming on the…
In today’s fast-paced world, efficiency and convenience are highly valued. One area where these qualities…
Contact Us Today
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Honest Work Goes a Long Way
See what the community thinks about us!
“Hands down the best air conditioning company around.”
“Employees are very professional and very quick to return needed service calls.”
“Always pleased with the customer service from this establishment!”