Heater Repair in Trenton
Take Care of Your Mercer County Heater & Furnace, Call (609) 205-3813
Having a functional heater is essential to staying cozy during winter. If you notice that some rooms in your building are warm while others are chilly, it may be a sign that your heater is not running efficiently and you need heater repair. We can repair your heating system to leave you safe and warm all winter long. At Elite AirSM we care about your comfort. If your home’s furnace or boiler stopped working or isn’t warming up your home enough, call our expert heater repair technicians.
Call (609) 205-3813 to schedule reliable heater and furnace repairs in Princeton, Trenton, and beyond.
Need Your Heater Fixed?
Elite AirSM is the trusted HVAC company in Trenton, Princeton, and throughout Mercer County. We provide fast, reliable heater repairs to keep you warm and comfortable through the cold seasons. Whether your furnace is making strange noises or your boiler is on the fritz, we handle it all.
Signs Your Furnace Needs Repair:
- Discolored pilot light – The pilot light should be a blue color. If it’s different (say a yellow color) it can indicate issues with ventilation in the house.
- Strange noise – Heaters and furnaces naturally make noises when on, but if you’re hearing strange clanking or screeching sounds, it can be an issue with the unit’s parts.
- No heat – If your heating unit fails to produce heat, this can mean something is wrong with the thermostat,air filters, or the heater itself.
- Short cycling – If the heater or furnace turns on and off more frequently, it could mean there is something wrong with the wiring, thermostat or a dirty air filter.
- Unusual odors – If you begin to notice your heating system emitting odd or foul smells when running, you should call for a repair. Musty like odors could signal a buildup of dust and other debris within the furnace. However, burning or sulfur-like smells indicate a more serious problem which could result in a fire or gas leak.
- Decreased indoor air quality – The most common reason for this problem is dirty filters. If your furnace filters become clogged or blocked by dust and other debris, you may notice an increase in asthma or cold-like symptoms and aggravated allergies.
- System struggles to power on – If the electrical wiring to the furnace is loosened or faulty, or the thermostat isn’t working properly, you may notice a delay in your heating systems ability to start up.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s best to contact the professionals. Our friendly Trenton heating repair techs are licensed and insured, take part in continual training, and undergo extensive background checks so you never have to worry. What’s more, we promise to leave your home even better than we found it, guaranteed.
Why Does My Furnace Keep Turning Off?
If your furnace continually shuts off, it could indicate a couple of problems, such as a decrease in airflow from obstructed filters, an incorrectly set or malfunctioning thermostat, as well as a rusted or dirty flame sensor. This issue may also point to an oversized heater, in which case a replacement system may be required. While clogged air filters and faulty thermostats are common sources of heating system issues, they are not the only cause of a furnace breakdown.
What Can Cause a Furnace to Stop Working?
- Cracked or broken heat exchangers
- A malfunctioning limit switch
- Loose, damaged, or leaking air ducts
- Burners that are clogged by dust and debris
- Lack of regular tune-ups and maintenance
- Wear-and-tear on mechanical parts within the heater, such as the blower bearings, belt, or motor
- Neglected repairs
To best determine what is causing your furnace to act up, we recommend consulting with a heating technician from our team, who can evaluate the unit and determine what is going on with your system. Try to avoid any DIY fixes or delaying a repair as it can potentially worsen the problem leading to more expensive damage.
Trenton’s Trusted Heater Repair Techs
To help our customers keep up their heating systems and avoid unexpected heater failures, we offer our Comfort+Plus Service Club. For our members, we will make service calls to inspect, fine-tune, and clean equipment in preparation for the upcoming season. Members also enjoy preferential scheduling, a 15% discount on repairs, and a 5% discount on installations. We proudly offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee for every job we do, and our heating repair techs will personally go above and beyond to make sure you’re happy with your service. No matter how big the job, we’re here to ensure you stay comfortable year-round.
Contact Us Today
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Honest Work Goes a Long Way
See what the community thinks about us!
“Hands down the best air conditioning company around.”
“Employees are very professional and very quick to return needed service calls.”
“Always pleased with the customer service from this establishment!”