Indoor Air Quality Systems
Improving Air Quality with Our Trenton HVAC Installations
Maintaining the ideal air quality in your home can be a delicate balancing act. Opening doors or windows to let in fresh air can also invite allergens inside, but keeping them closed makes for stale air. Too much moisture or humidity encourages mold and dust mites, but not enough can lead to sore throats, dry skin, and sinus issues. Our skilled technicians at Elite Air, Inc. can assess your needs and provide top-notch indoor air quality system installation in Trenton and Mercer County.
Breathe easier—get more insight on installing one of the systems we offer:
- Healthy Climate® Heat Recovery Ventilator
- Healthy Climate® Energy Recovery Ventilator
- Humiditrol Whole-Home Dehumidification
- Healthy Climate Whole-Home Dehumidifiers
- Healthy Climate Whole-Home Power Humidifier
- PureAir Air Purification
- Healthy Climate 11 Media Air Cleaner
- Healthy Climate High-Efficiency Particulate Air Filtration
- Healthy Climate UV Germicidal Lights
Choosing the Indoor Air Quality System That’s Right for You
Installing a professional indoor air quality system addresses the air throughout the entire home, rather than just the small area affected by a portable unit, making it much more effective at protecting the health of you and your family. Depending on the existing air quality in your home, there are a variety of options to correct your home’s particular imbalance. Most of the time, these systems work in harmony with your current heating and AC system.
You and your Elite Air, Inc. technician may decide to install for your Princeton or Trenton home:
- An air purifier – To filter out allergens, bacteria, viruses, and mold in recirculated air
- A ventilator – Which replaces stale indoor air with fresh outdoor air without affecting desired temperature
- A humidifier – To increase moisture levels in dry indoor air
- A dehumidifier – For added skin comfort and decreased mold and other unwanted growth
Elite Air, Inc. provides experienced indoor air quality system installation in Trenton. Let us help bring your home’s air quality into balance.
Turn to Elite Air, Inc. for the purchase, installation, and service of your indoor air quality system. Call (609) 527-3354 today!